久仰! I've heard so much about you!
好久不见了! Long time no see.
辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished1/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下 Your Excellency
我代表北京政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对你的大力帮助,我谨代表北京政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得如何? How are you making out in Beijing?
我肯定向他转达你的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵建议。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!
你的日程非常紧,大家的会见是不是就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢光临! Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来! Hope you'll come again.
欢迎将来多来北京! Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不需要送了! I will see myself out, please.
多保重! Take care!
祝你一路平安! Have a nice trip!
愿为你效劳! At your service!
为举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon2 in honor of
欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner
便宴 Informal dinner
午宴(附有状况介绍或专题演讲等内容) Luncheon
便餐 Light meal
工作午餐 Working luncheon
自助餐 Buffet3 dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 Return dinner
告别宴会 Farewell dinner
庆功宴 Glee feast
招待会 Reception
庆祝中国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 Cocktail4 party
茶话会 Tea party
包餐/点菜 Table d'hote/a la carte
上菜 Serve a courst
你的地方在这里。 Here is your seat.
请入席! Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get|together5
请随意! Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随便用餐。 Help yourself please.
你喝点什么? What would you like to drink?
目前我建议,为了和之间的合作,为了参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between And , to the health of Senator, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,建议为干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to
请各位举杯并同我一块为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬你一杯! Here's to you!
祝你健康! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
女性们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出非常快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会目前开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌! All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem6!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
目前请讲话 I have the honour to call upon
开幕式目前结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 Grand celebration
庆祝成立一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of
热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺! On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝你工作顺利、事业有成、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺你当选 Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as